Please join us as we discuss what teachers and staff need to know to maximize retirement income, including social security. During the session, you will learn:
• How to coordinate Social Security with CalSTRS and CalPERS benefits
• What five factors you should consider when deciding to apply for Social Security.
• How much Social Security can you expect to receive?
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse.
• Are you getting the most out of your current 403(b)?
• How do you survive pay cuts and still retire after 30 years?
• Which survivor options should you choose?
• Will income taxes affect your pension and Social Security when you retire?
*This is a general informational workshop. No specific products will be discussed. No sales presentation will be made. We are an independent company and are not affiliated with CalSTRS, CalPERS or Social Security
Educators, Administrators, College Students, Primary K-3, Intermediate 4-8, Secondary 9-12, Post-Secondary , Special Needs, ELL / ESL, IT personnelBEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED